Tuesday 23 October 2018

PRE-PRODUCTION: Pre-production Schedule 2

I have already changed the schedule. Alex and I decided that the auditions should be pushed back a week to Week 8. They were originally Week 7 but on this week we also have the next test shoot scheduled. After deciding this, I realised that we didn't need a whole week to choose the cast, we will probably have a good idea of who we like after the auditions, so I combined these. Therefore, the aim for Week 8 is to complete both days of auditions, and by the end of the week we will have the cast chosen. I think this is realistic and we shouldn't have a problem meeting this deadline.

Pre-production schedule 2:




I've suggested taking headshot's of everyone who attends the auditions so we don't have to get the successful candidates to come back to the Studios just for a photo to include in our pre-production package. 

We have decided that we need more test shoots, possibly with our new cast. These will be decided for schedule 3. This schedule hasn't changed too much from the first because we are still at the beginning of the project and I haven't thought of anything else yet that needs to be scheduled. At the moment we are on track for most of the stages of pre-production.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...