Monday 19 September 2016

STORYTELLING: Briefing (Lecture)

The first day of the course was very insightful about the brief of the first unit. I already had an idea of what to base my story on, however I learnt more about what the criteria meant and luckily was able to develop my original idea to fit this. I had the idea of how the meeting was going to happen but I did not think about a beginning, middle and end until this first session.
I also learnt about the components a story must have to make it a good story. These are character, goal, conflict and change. From my initial idea, I now know the goal of my story is for the detective to find the killer. The conflict is that the man who she thinks is helping her is actually the man she needs to catch, and the change is realising the man is the killer and finally putting him behind bars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...