Friday 25 November 2016

STORYTELLING: Filming My 2 Minutes & Feedback

I have finished filming my opening 2 minutes of my script but I need to go back and film a few more bits with one of my characters. Filming so far went quite well, it rained on the first filming day but that didn't stop us and I managed to get all my outside scenes done, the next filming day was again a success and I was proud of what I had to show Simon what I had edited so far.

Simon said that I needed to create a few shots explaining where my characters are in my story as the next scene just follows on and the viewers don't know where we are. To do this I am going to take a shot of Margate Police Station and then use my male character to climb under some police tape which is roped around the house in which the murder took place. I have ordered the 'crime scene' tape so ideally it should look quite real and professional when I shoot it. I will be shooting these next week and should finish editing it on the Wednesday in time for the deadline on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...