Monday 19 March 2018

'AS LIVE' PRODUCTION: Script Draft 3

Version 3 of the script was completed by Katie, Jemma, Victoria and myself. Katie and I made changes to the dialogue, while Jemma and Victoria put in the duration times from the running order.

Version 3 of script:



Changes include:
- The durations are more up-to-date after script changes and match the current running order (running order 3).

- The introduction to the drag act is longer and more interesting - I will talk to Adeline and Alfie and ask them to put more emphasis on it to make a bigger and bolder introduction.

- Little tweaks made, such as clothing that was brought on the presenter challenge (Steals of the Season VT1) and the prices from the charity shops.

- We do not have a proper job role for Helen yet so as a place holder I said that she works for Tesco for timing purposes.

- We also don't have our male models yet, but once we do Katie can place their names and jobs in her half of the script. However, we do have one Fashion Fails participant willing to talk to us about an old outfit - Dave Joslin. 

- Katie helped me finalise the DIY and drag questions as I needed someone else's opinion to see if they were the right questions to ask and if they related to the show well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...