Sunday 4 March 2018

'AS LIVE' PRODUCTION: Graphics Changes

We heard from Simon who was creating the style bible, branding and graphics. He had put together different caption ideas for the presenters and guests while they are on camera. 

Lower third ideas from Simon

I like the bottom one (EG 1), but it's a bit long. I think it looks like it'll take up half of the screen, therefore, I think it should be slightly smaller. This could be done by making the pink shape a bit narrower or maybe putting STS instead of Steal the Style, which would allow for the shape to become even smaller - Katie agreed with me on this.

I also like the top example (EG 4). Like Simon has described it - it looks clear and professional. The design isn't too detailed and it wouldn't take any focus off whoever's on the screen at the time. I also like how it fades at the end into the background.

The PA's have fed this back to Simon so he can make his final decision on the lower thirds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...