Friday 7 October 2016

STORYTELLING: Edit Workshop 1

Today was the first of our edit workshops. We did a very similar exercise to Monday's premiere workshop. Again, on premiere we edited some clips to make a story. This time the clips were about coffee farmers and the work they do to provide us with our morning drink. They were also longer and more interesting clips than the 'I Think' ones so I found them more enjoyable to work with. We learnt more about the shortcuts in premiere today and how to actually import clips onto the timeline instead of just doing it and finding ways ourselves.
I was happy with mine in the end, however the beginning wasn't how I would like it. I would have liked to fade some of the film and audio clips, especially the music clip as it stopped rather abruptly and then voice over clip started out of no where.

Below is my edit of Delicious Peace:



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...