Monday 3 October 2016

STORYTELLING: Premiere Pro Workshop

This morning we learnt about premiere pro, I was looking forward to this workshop and eager to get into it as I would like to go into editing and this is the software that industries use. We had to download a file containing a few video clips in it and we had to edit them to make a story. After I learnt the basics to premiere by playing around with it, I found this workshop very useful.
Making a story from the clips was a great way to get our heads around the software and I cannot wait to edit my own film clips.

The clips were in a folder under the heading 'I Think' and the clips were mainly about a man in a library, a train passing and people at a train station. There were also some audio clips which we had to place in the timeline too. I found the clips quite boring but I was proud of my outcome and thought I did well for my first time on premiere. 

This is my first edit with premiere pro:



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...