Monday 17 October 2016

STORYTELLING: Edit Workshop 2

Friday was our second edit workshop with Ferg. Again we had a few different clips of the same set of dialogue between two people. We focused a lot on getting the audio flowing right throughout the whole clip once put together. I found this alright to do but some parts were difficult in getting the audio exact as they spoke after each other quickly. Some clips were the same but slightly different, e.g. the dialogue was slightly different or some they were talking a bit louder than the others.

This also made it difficult as there is one part in mine when I go to the next clip and the sentence that is being said suddenly gets louder. I will have a look into this and see if I can neutralise it to blend in.


Below is my first edit of Fairly Legal:




No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...