Wednesday 15 February 2017

DIRECTIONS: Scheduling

Scheduling was an important part of my shoot because I needed to know what time we were going to meet the actors and get started. I also had to plan to be at the cinema just as it was getting dark to film the night time scenes, which I figured at this time of year was about 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Therefore, all the other work had to be done beforehand. Below is the ideal schedule of what should happen on filming day:

12.00 - Meet the actress for Bella and actor for Charlie and get into talking to them so they hopefully feel less nervous. 

12.30 - Start shooting the scene outside the house and in the car. This would ideally take about an hour and a half - 2 hours. Then have a quick break.

2.30 - Say goodbye to my actor for Charlie and focus on the passing of time scenes in the house with my actress. This will take the majority of the day because it is the longest part. 

4.00 - Have dinner with my actress and crew and a break before the night scene.

4.45 - Pick up the other actress playing Jessica and take everyone to the correct location.

5.15 - Start filming the scene outside the cinema, this shouldn't take long as my actresses have had the script for a while and knew the words quite fluently. 

6.00 - Drop the actress playing Jessica home and return to my house with my actress playing Bella and my sound man. Now was time to do the voice over. Again, this shouldn't take long as there isn't a lot of voice over. 

6.45 - Say goodbye to my actress and thank her for all her hard work and then leave to go to my sound man's house because his dad was my mans voice at the end interrupting the conversation. 

7.15 - Get the recording of the mans voice and filming day was complete!

If this all goes to plan it will be a very successful shoot day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...