Saturday 7 April 2018

'AS LIVE' PRODUCTION: Background Information Pack

During my studio report tutorial with Helen, I asked what else I needed to do in preparation for the show. She said I needed to have a background information pack on all the people involved on set - in our case the presenters, contributors / talent and the audience participants. 

This is so on the transmission day, Katie and I have all the information about everyone in front of us, so we could help out the presenters if they need it. For example, we can talk to them by the talk back from the gallery, so if they go into the crowd we can feed them information about the person they're talking to at the time, because the presenters won't be able to remember everything.

The presenters also need to know every single thing about the contributors beforehand. Once the information pack is complete we can send it over to them so they can learn the contributors information, and Katie and I will have it with us on the day incase the presenters need it. 

The background information pack for us will include Alfie and Adeline's information but the one I will send to them will only have the contributors information on it. 

I was able to complete the information pack after we agreed our new drag act, Conor. I have also highlighted the fashion-related information for each person so if we need to find something quickly to fill in the show, the bold writing should make it easier.

Background information pack:

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...