Sunday 29 April 2018

TRANSITION: Script Drafts

Alex is the writer for this project, therefore, he is in charge of the script and the content it contains. He started the first draft and Katie and I were really pleased with it. Alex sent it over to Simon and he also liked it, Simon said that it was funny and sharp - the main aim now is to create the filming location to look like a real-life vets, which will help bring the humour across.

Script draft 1:



We will be using this script for the test shoot (1st May) to see how it works out in our vet scenario. 


After Simon's feedback to the script, Alex completed his changes accordingly and sent it over to Katie and myself. I will need this script to complete the edit, so I can bring Alex's ideas to the screen in the correct order.

Script 2 (final):



No comments:

Post a Comment

MAJOR PROJECT: Project Evaluation

Production My aim for this major project unit was to further develop the aspects of production which I had written about in the p...